Minute Papers - Why and How?
A Teacher’s Response to the Statement: “ How and why do you have your students write minute papers?”
Gathering Feedback Using Minute Papers
- Students describe “muddiest point” in the lecture.
- Students describe what they understood best in the lecture.
- Students describe what the instructor did that was most helpful to them in the lecture.
- Students describe what the instructor does that they do not like and what should be changed.
- Students describe their greatest concern in the course.
Students describe their expectations in the course